‘Heropanti’ actress Kriti Sanon admits that she is tempted to take a metro ride in the city.
The actress, who is originally from Delhi, recalls that she used to regularly travel by metro while going to college. Kriti who will be seen in Rohit Shetty’s next, ‘Dilwale’ admits that she misses being able to travel freely by public transport and terms the metro as a convenient mode of city travel.
- Kriti Sanon’s ethnic looks are #weddingstyle goals
- Kriti Sanon shows us a cool colour combination that can be easily pulled off this summer
- How ‘foodie’ Kriti Sanon keeps fit
- Proud that I’ve no godfather in Bollywood, says Kriti Sanon
- ‘Dilwale’ actress Kriti Sanon parties in Delhi with a mask to avoid being mobbed
- ‘Dilwale’ actress Kriti Sanon does things independently