Versatile actress Konkona Sen Sharma, who has been maintaining a low profile for a while now, has been busy writing a script and says she hopes to wield the megaphone soon.
Known for her performances in ‘Mr. and Mrs. Iyer’, ‘Amu’, ‘Page 3’ and ‘Wake Up Sid’ among others, the National Award winning actress has been away from the silver screen post ‘Ek Thi Daayan’. But she was not sitting idle.
“I was busy doing a Bengali film. I also did couple of Hindi films and I will be doing Meghna Gulzar’s next. I was busy with my little toddler and I am also writing a script,” the actress said.
When asked if that means that she will soon direct a film and follow in her mother Aparna Sen’s footsteps, she said: “Let’s see. I would like to hopefully soon.”
She was speaking on the sidelines of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive 2014, which was kicked off Tuesday. She walked the ramp as a showstopper for designer Anavila Mishra at the fashion gala.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More