Versatile actress Konkona Sen Sharma, who has been maintaining a low profile for a while now, has been busy writing a script and says she hopes to wield the megaphone soon.
Known for her performances in ‘Mr. and Mrs. Iyer’, ‘Amu’, ‘Page 3’ and ‘Wake Up Sid’ among others, the National Award winning actress has been away from the silver screen post ‘Ek Thi Daayan’. But she was not sitting idle.
“I was busy doing a Bengali film. I also did couple of Hindi films and I will be doing Meghna Gulzar’s next. I was busy with my little toddler and I am also writing a script,” the actress said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
When asked if that means that she will soon direct a film and follow in her mother Aparna Sen’s footsteps, she said: “Let’s see. I would like to hopefully soon.”
She was speaking on the sidelines of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive 2014, which was kicked off Tuesday. She walked the ramp as a showstopper for designer Anavila Mishra at the fashion gala.