Actor Ranvir Shorey is miffed with speculations that his marriage with Konkona Sen Sharma has fallen apart and has clarified that they both are “together.”
“Marriage is not always peaceful… there is no need to write about every fight that I have with my wife. That is not fair. They (media) don’t have time to write about my work but write about this,” Ranvir told PTI in an interview here.
“We are together, we have a child, we moved into a new house. The press is writing parallel narrative about my life, especially my married life and nothing about my work. That’s media for you,” he said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Earlier there were reports that Konkona had been living independently, in an apartment in suburban Andheri, with her son Haroon.
Despite the gossip mills talking about them, Ranvir does not feel the need to clarify anything. “I am not that dumb (to clarify). More than me feeling disappointed they should feel ashamed of writing lies,” he said.
Meanwhile, Ranvir will be participating in adventure-action reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, which he has taken up to fulfil his promise of doing something adventurous.
“When I turned 40 last year, I had promised myself that I will go for an adventure holiday. With Rohit Shetty coming as host for this show, I will get an opportunity to tell filmmakers that I want to do this kind of work (action),” he said.
Taking the show as a challenge, Ranvir said, “For a show like this there is no concept of body doubles, also no face replacement technology is there. While in films, they get stunt men to do action and put stars face. This show is a challenge to check out how my body and mind react at this age to pressure situation.”
Ranvir says he is scared of water, heights, fire, failure, etc. Even his family asked him not to participate in the show.
“My family kept telling me that there is no need to do it. They were worried. But I am treating this as promise which I had made to myself of going on an adventure holiday and do something thrilling,” he said.
For the show, Ranvir will go to South Africa with the other 12 contestants to perform daredevil stunts.