Actor Ranvir Shorey is miffed with speculations that his marriage with Konkona Sen Sharma has fallen apart and has clarified that they both are “together.”
“Marriage is not always peaceful… there is no need to write about every fight that I have with my wife. That is not fair. They (media) don’t have time to write about my work but write about this,” Ranvir told PTI in an interview here.
“We are together, we have a child, we moved into a new house. The press is writing parallel narrative about my life, especially my married life and nothing about my work. That’s media for you,” he said.
Earlier there were reports that Konkona had been living independently, in an apartment in suburban Andheri, with her son Haroon.
Despite the gossip mills talking about them, Ranvir does not feel the need to clarify anything. “I am not that dumb (to clarify). More than me feeling disappointed they should feel ashamed of writing lies,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Meanwhile, Ranvir will be participating in adventure-action reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, which he has taken up to fulfil his promise of doing something adventurous.
“When I turned 40 last year, I had promised myself that I will go for an adventure holiday. With Rohit Shetty coming as host for this show, I will get an opportunity to tell filmmakers that I want to do this kind of work (action),” he said.
Taking the show as a challenge, Ranvir said, “For a show like this there is no concept of body doubles, also no face replacement technology is there. While in films, they get stunt men to do action and put stars face. This show is a challenge to check out how my body and mind react at this age to pressure situation.”
Ranvir says he is scared of water, heights, fire, failure, etc. Even his family asked him not to participate in the show.
“My family kept telling me that there is no need to do it. They were worried. But I am treating this as promise which I had made to myself of going on an adventure holiday and do something thrilling,” he said.
For the show, Ranvir will go to South Africa with the other 12 contestants to perform daredevil stunts.