Spice, drama, action! Yes, that’s how Karan Johar is coming back to the small screen with the fifth season of Koffee With Karan. The show’s short teaser which came out today makes us want to grab our hot coffee with some popcorn because there is a lot of drama and explosive revelations in the offing. The moment the 30-second teaser starts, we see Karan taking over the screens with his quite an expressive face, which emotes perfectly with the words that reflect on the screen.
Well, we got to be careful because it seems that Karan is not going to let us sip our coffees with a sense of relief but plans to keep us on our toes. Ever since the news about the series got out, the audience has been eagerly waiting to know who will be the first guest on the show. While the guesses are still on, there are reports that it would be neither Fawad Khan nor Shah Rukh Khan. Karan’s newfound favourite and best friend forever have been dropped in the favour of Deepika Padukone – the reigning queen of Bollywood. Will Deepika be the one to take the hot seat against Karan? We will just have to wait and watch.
Watch the teaser here:
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The sensational talk show has always raised its standard with every new season. And we expect the same this time too. The show is all set to kickstart on November 6, on the English channel, Star World. Koffee With Karan has over the years become one of the most sought after celebrity talk show.
In its past four seasons, stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Parineeti Chopra, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Preity Zinta, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Farah Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and have sat on the famous couch, and sipped coffee while getting candid about their life. Every episode has two celebs appearing together most of the times.
While the list of guests this season is still a surprise, the only news that has come out so far is that Katrina Kaif is possibly returning as a guest on the show. She had earlier come during its second season. Well, who will win the famous ‘coffee hampers’ this time? Just wait and watch.