For the first time in the history of Indian Cinema, the much-awaited period film “Kochadaiyaan” featuring Tamil superstar Rajinikanth and Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone in the lead, would be released in six different languages.
The movie will be released in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Marathi, a release here said.
The film would be sent to the Censor Board during the third week of this month and it is scheduled to be released during the summer season, it said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
This is the first time in Indian Cinema history that a movie is getting released in six Indian languages,it said.
Meanwhile, Karbonn Mobiles, one of the movie’s sponsors, is planning to undertake a massive marketing campaign for the film. Hoardings and banners of the movie will be displayed at 3,650 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd petrol outlets in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
“In Chennai alone, over 100 hoardings are planned to be set up”, it said.
The audio and trailer of the movie would be released at a function in Chennai on March 9 in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu languages. A new model of Karbonn Mobiles would also be launched on that day, it said.
Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment, are the producers of the movie, which is directed by Rajinikanth’s daughter, Soundarya R Ashwin. The music is scored by double Oscar winner A R Rahman and sound recording by another Oscar winner Resul Pookutty.
The movie also has actor-politician R Sarathkumar, Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, Tamil actors Adhi, Nasser, actress and danseuse Shobhana, the release added.