For the first time in the history of Indian Cinema, the much-awaited period film “Kochadaiyaan” featuring Tamil superstar Rajinikanth and Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone in the lead, would be released in six different languages.
The movie will be released in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri and Marathi, a release here said.
The film would be sent to the Censor Board during the third week of this month and it is scheduled to be released during the summer season, it said.
This is the first time in Indian Cinema history that a movie is getting released in six Indian languages,it said.
Meanwhile, Karbonn Mobiles, one of the movie’s sponsors, is planning to undertake a massive marketing campaign for the film. Hoardings and banners of the movie will be displayed at 3,650 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd petrol outlets in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“In Chennai alone, over 100 hoardings are planned to be set up”, it said.
The audio and trailer of the movie would be released at a function in Chennai on March 9 in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu languages. A new model of Karbonn Mobiles would also be launched on that day, it said.
Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment, are the producers of the movie, which is directed by Rajinikanth’s daughter, Soundarya R Ashwin. The music is scored by double Oscar winner A R Rahman and sound recording by another Oscar winner Resul Pookutty.
The movie also has actor-politician R Sarathkumar, Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff, Tamil actors Adhi, Nasser, actress and danseuse Shobhana, the release added.