The makers of ‘Finding Fanny’ have decided to promote the film in an unusual way – by getting its actors, including Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, to pay surprise visits to people’s homes in various cities to find Fanny Fernandes.
A source close to the development confirmed the news, saying it will give fans a chance to interact with the stars. The promotions will begin end of August and will take place in Mumbai and Delhi.
Homi Adajania’s ‘Finding Fanny’ is a comical story about a bunch of oddballs who venture out to find Stefanie Fernandes (Fanny). In the process, they discover a strange sense of solace and love amongst one another, and end up seeing a point to their previously pointless lives.
Presented by Fox Star Studios, the film releases September 12.
It also features Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More