The makers of ‘Finding Fanny’ have decided to promote the film in an unusual way – by getting its actors, including Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, to pay surprise visits to people’s homes in various cities to find Fanny Fernandes.
A source close to the development confirmed the news, saying it will give fans a chance to interact with the stars. The promotions will begin end of August and will take place in Mumbai and Delhi.
Homi Adajania’s ‘Finding Fanny’ is a comical story about a bunch of oddballs who venture out to find Stefanie Fernandes (Fanny). In the process, they discover a strange sense of solace and love amongst one another, and end up seeing a point to their previously pointless lives.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Presented by Fox Star Studios, the film releases September 12.
It also features Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia.