Lead actors of the film Parineeti and Ranveer took to Twitter to announce the wrap up of the film. Parineeti also mentioned that she will miss the ‘Kill Dil’ team.
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) May 9, 2014
And that’s a film wrap on #KillDil !!!! Surreal ..
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) May 10, 2014
Ranveer and Parineeti were recently seen in Lavasa, close to Mumbai on the sets of Yash Raj films’ to shoot ‘Kill Dil’.
‘Kill Dil’ is an upcoming romantic action film directed by Shaad Ali and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film features Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra, Govinda, Rani Mukerji and Ali Zafar in the lead roles.
Govinda will be seen playing a negative role in the film.
Director of the film Shaad Ali described ‘Kill Dil’ as a film about the tricks the heart plays on an unsuspecting victim of love.
There were reports that Deepika Padukone would be playing the female lead. However, it was later officially declared that Parineeti Chopra had beem signed for the role.
It is set to release on November 14.