Lead actors of the film Parineeti and Ranveer took to Twitter to announce the wrap up of the film. Parineeti also mentioned that she will miss the ‘Kill Dil’ team.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
— Parineeti Chopra (@ParineetiChopra) May 9, 2014
And that’s a film wrap on #KillDil !!!! Surreal ..
— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) May 10, 2014
Ranveer and Parineeti were recently seen in Lavasa, close to Mumbai on the sets of Yash Raj films’ to shoot ‘Kill Dil’.
‘Kill Dil’ is an upcoming romantic action film directed by Shaad Ali and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film features Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra, Govinda, Rani Mukerji and Ali Zafar in the lead roles.
Govinda will be seen playing a negative role in the film.
Director of the film Shaad Ali described ‘Kill Dil’ as a film about the tricks the heart plays on an unsuspecting victim of love.
There were reports that Deepika Padukone would be playing the female lead. However, it was later officially declared that Parineeti Chopra had beem signed for the role.
It is set to release on November 14.