Filmmaker Arbaaz Khan was “blown away” after watching the trailer of “Kick” and predicts that the film will turn out to his superstar brother Salman Khan‘s biggest hit.
“The trailer of ‘Kick’ is outstanding. After watching it I was blown away,” Arbaaz told reporters here Tuesday at the Gillette initiative – Because You Are A Role Model.
“I am pretty sure that the film will be Salman’s biggest hit, inshallah,” he added.
Salman’s last release was “Jai Ho”, which got mixed response at the box office. However, he looks impressive in the promos of “Kick” packed with his different avatars, including a mask appearance and daredevil stunts on s bike and a cycle.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The film is also important for producer Sajid Nadiadwala, who is making his directorial debut with it.
Meanwhile, Arbaaz, 46, is looking forward to the film and is very much impressed with Salman’s look and character in the film.
“Right from the film’s look to the way it has been shot, the way his character is looking in the film, I personally feel this film will be a ‘dhamaka’. A big blockbuster is awaiting us,” Arbaaz said.
“Lets see how much audience will appreciate it but I personally feel ‘Kick’ should be a very big hit,” he added.
Slated to release this Eid, “Kick” also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.