Filmmaker Arbaaz Khan was “blown away” after watching the trailer of “Kick” and predicts that the film will turn out to his superstar brother Salman Khan‘s biggest hit.
“The trailer of ‘Kick’ is outstanding. After watching it I was blown away,” Arbaaz told reporters here Tuesday at the Gillette initiative – Because You Are A Role Model.
“I am pretty sure that the film will be Salman’s biggest hit, inshallah,” he added.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Salman’s last release was “Jai Ho”, which got mixed response at the box office. However, he looks impressive in the promos of “Kick” packed with his different avatars, including a mask appearance and daredevil stunts on s bike and a cycle.
The film is also important for producer Sajid Nadiadwala, who is making his directorial debut with it.
Meanwhile, Arbaaz, 46, is looking forward to the film and is very much impressed with Salman’s look and character in the film.
“Right from the film’s look to the way it has been shot, the way his character is looking in the film, I personally feel this film will be a ‘dhamaka’. A big blockbuster is awaiting us,” Arbaaz said.
“Lets see how much audience will appreciate it but I personally feel ‘Kick’ should be a very big hit,” he added.
Slated to release this Eid, “Kick” also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.