The first official trailer of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s much awaited film ‘Kick’ has ‘Kicked-in’ almost literally.
While the first poster and promos of the film hinted at a superhero saga, the trailer shows that Salman Khan is no hero in the film, but a devil.
The trailer starts with Randeep Hooda hunting for a person named ,’Devil’, who has maligned his image in the law machinery.
The first few seconds introduce Salman Khan as the Devil on a run escaping the goons, the law and the train which was a cakewalk for the him – literally. As Devil, Salman Khan sports a figure hugging sweatshirt, with its hood attached to the mask.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
In the next few seconds, Salman Khan is seen as the guy with a golden heart looking for some ‘kick’ in life. Salman Khan will be seen romancing Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez.
The last bit of the trailer again shows Salman Khan as Devil, who has caused havoc in the town. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a negative role.
The trailer has some high end action sequences a la Salman Khan style. The trailer, however, did not introduce us to the film’s soundtrack, which is by S. Thaman. Novelist Chetan Bhagat, whose ’2 States’ recently hit a bulls eye at the Box Office, has written the film’s script.
‘Kick’ is set for an Eid release. So all Salman Khan fans – get, set for some ‘Kick’.