Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is back with his second venture of 2014 – ‘Kick’.
The film’s first poster unveiled in Mumbai on June 15 features Salman Khan in a goatee, wearing a hooded sweatshirt and a superhero mask.
The first look teaser of Kick released on June 9 had also hinted that the film may be yet another superhero saga.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Much of the mask and overall feel from the sneak peak seemed to be inspired by Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Krrish’. But we can can count on Salman Khan to add his own attributes to make the ‘superhero’ character stand out.
During the first look promo of Kick, which is underway in Mumbai Salman Khan said, “Aap Devil ke peeche, Devil aapke peeche…Too Much Fun.”
Indian Express columnist Harneet Singh also tweeted, “ This Eid, Salman plays a Devil with a Goatee.”
‘Kick’ also stars Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez and Randeep Hooda. Novelist Chetan Bhagat, whose ’2 States’ recently hit a jackpot at the Box Office, has written the film’s script.