Looks like Bollywood hunk Slaman Khan is all set to join the league of B-town superheroes, which includes actors Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan.
The first teaser poster of Salman Khan’s much awaited ‘Kick’ indicates that the film may be yet another superhero saga.
In a dense green background shines a red face mask that points towards a superhero tale. The first look of Sajid Nadiawala’s directorial debut will be ‘unmasked’ on June 15.
However, much of the mask and overall feel of the sneak peak seems to be inspired by Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Krrish’. But we can can count on Salman Khan to add his own attributes to make his ‘superhero’ character stand out.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
‘Kick’ also stars Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez and Randeep Hooda. Novelist Chetan Bhagat, whose ‘2 States’ recently hit a jackpot at the Box Office, has written the film’s script.