Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey surprised the audience as he donned a lungi on stage and danced to the beats of the popular ‘Lungi Dance’ track along with actress Deepika Padukone.
The 54-year-old actor handed the Entertainer of the Year award to Deepika Padukone, who had four back-to-back hits last year including ‘Race 2’, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Ram-Leela’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
On the insistence of hosts Shahid Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar, the Hollywood actor joined Deepika and shook his leg on the hit song from ‘Chennai Express’. “It is great to be here and seeing the performances. I am thankful to IIFA,” Spacey said.
After giving away the award, Kevin Spacey went down the stage and clicked a selfie with Farhan and Shahid. Actress Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar, Sonakshi Sinha, Shatrughan Sinha also got a photo with the Hollywood star.
Earlier in the day Kevin Spacey was part of a interactive session with actress Priyanka Chopra at IIFA awards.