Kay Kay Menon has recently bagged some interesting movies like ‘Bombay Velvet, Shaatir’ and now the actor will be seen reprising a prominent role in Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Haider’.
Being an Indian onscreen adaptation of Hamlet, Haider will have Kay Kay Menon’s character inspired by Claudius, the evil uncle of ‘Hamlet’. However, the actor said that his role will be very different from the Shakespearean characterization and is far more interesting than the original one.
‘Haider’ is a film set in the 90s and is being majorly shot in Kashmir. Directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, Haider also has Aashiqui 2 actress Shraddha Kapoor.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free