Kangana Ranaut, who will be seen with Imran Khan in Nikhil Advani’s love story ‘Katti Batti’, says it is different from the usual romance dramas seen in B-Town.
“We will start shooting for ‘Katti Batti’ in September. It is a very good love story. It is different from the usual love stories that we get to see in Bollywood films,” Kangana said here Friday at the launch of the cover of Grazia magazine featuring her.
“The element of love has been depicted in a different way in that film. The film’s idea and philosophy is very good,” added the 27-year-old.
This is the first time Kangana has been paired with Imran and she is looking forward to it.
Meanwhile, she has also been approached for an Italian film. However, she is finding it tough to accommodate it in her busy schedule.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I have got the offer for an Italian film but I have not decided on whether I will be able to fit that in my schedule or not,” Kangana said.
Currently, she has three films in her kitty, including “Divine Lovers” and “Tanu Weds Manu 2”.
“Katti Batti” will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures.