Kangana Ranaut, who will be seen with Imran Khan in Nikhil Advani’s love story ‘Katti Batti’, says it is different from the usual romance dramas seen in B-Town.
“We will start shooting for ‘Katti Batti’ in September. It is a very good love story. It is different from the usual love stories that we get to see in Bollywood films,” Kangana said here Friday at the launch of the cover of Grazia magazine featuring her.
“The element of love has been depicted in a different way in that film. The film’s idea and philosophy is very good,” added the 27-year-old.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
This is the first time Kangana has been paired with Imran and she is looking forward to it.
Meanwhile, she has also been approached for an Italian film. However, she is finding it tough to accommodate it in her busy schedule.
“I have got the offer for an Italian film but I have not decided on whether I will be able to fit that in my schedule or not,” Kangana said.
Currently, she has three films in her kitty, including “Divine Lovers” and “Tanu Weds Manu 2”.
“Katti Batti” will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures.