Bollywood actresss Katrina Kaif’s sister Izabelle loves Indian food, specially Dal Makhani. So, the team of Indo-Canadian film production ‘Dr. Cabbie’, in which Vinay Virmani plays the title role, decided to dedicate a full song to the actress.
Izabelle, who is cast opposite Kunal Nayyar, in the film, has danced as well as her elder sister Katrina did in “Sheila ki jawaani”.
Vinay says Izabelle’s dancing took everyone on the sets by surprise. “She is quite the chip off the block. I mean, we have all seen her sister dance, right? What do these Kaif sisters eat,” Vinay asked.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Katrina has been keeping close tabs on her kid sister’s movie debut.
Says a source from “Dr. Cabbie”: “Katrina is constantly inquiring about Izabelle’s role and the release plans for the film. When she heard about the song ‘Dal makhani’, she immediately wanted to see her baby-sister dance,” said a source.
If the source is to be believed, Katrina even plans to promote the film with Izabelle when the movie releases in India.
“She wants her sister’s debut to be smooth. She also wants Izabelle to have her own identity. There was a suggestion that she be christened ‘Izabelle Kaif’ for her screen avatar. Katrina insisted on the family name,” the source added.