Bollywood actresss Katrina Kaif’s sister Izabelle loves Indian food, specially Dal Makhani. So, the team of Indo-Canadian film production ‘Dr. Cabbie’, in which Vinay Virmani plays the title role, decided to dedicate a full song to the actress.
Izabelle, who is cast opposite Kunal Nayyar, in the film, has danced as well as her elder sister Katrina did in “Sheila ki jawaani”.
Vinay says Izabelle’s dancing took everyone on the sets by surprise. “She is quite the chip off the block. I mean, we have all seen her sister dance, right? What do these Kaif sisters eat,” Vinay asked.
Katrina has been keeping close tabs on her kid sister’s movie debut.
Says a source from “Dr. Cabbie”: “Katrina is constantly inquiring about Izabelle’s role and the release plans for the film. When she heard about the song ‘Dal makhani’, she immediately wanted to see her baby-sister dance,” said a source.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
If the source is to be believed, Katrina even plans to promote the film with Izabelle when the movie releases in India.
“She wants her sister’s debut to be smooth. She also wants Izabelle to have her own identity. There was a suggestion that she be christened ‘Izabelle Kaif’ for her screen avatar. Katrina insisted on the family name,” the source added.