Katrina Kaif is said to be joining Hong Kong martial arts star Jackie Chan in the upcoming action-adventure film ‘Kung Fu Yoga’, but the Bollywood actress’ representative shared that nothing is confirmed as of yet.
According to reports, the 31-year-old actress, with roots in London, will play an Indian professor at a Chinese university, whereas Chan will be seen as a Chinese archaeologist who enlists her help to unearth treasures from the Magadha era.
However, Katrina’s spokesperson shared that the actress is yet to decide.
“Katrina is yet to take a decision on the film. Nothing is confirmed as of yet,” her spokesperson said in a statement.
- Photo: Shah Rukh Khan's 'hard day at work' with Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif is making us curious
- Kung Fu Yoga box office collection: Sonu Sood, Jackie Chan film breaks records in China, crosses Rs 943 crore
- Jackie Chan's Kung Fu Yoga makes waves in China before release
- Sonu Sood unveils Jackie Chan's wax statue in Jaipur
- Jackie Chan to visit India for 'Kung Fu Yoga'
- Katrina Kaif cutting down on roles in preparation for marriage?
Earlier, there were reports that Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan was to star in the film, which will be directed by Stanley Tong.
Later, the ‘PK’ star denied the reports and said his commitment towards ‘Dangal’ has left him no time for another project.
Meanwhile, Katrina has Bollywood films like ‘Fitoor’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’ in her kitty.