Actress Katrina Kaif thinks that the portrayal of women in Bollywood films has changed.
“The portrayal of women has changed over a period of time… The kind of roles and films that are being made with women are great. We not only have women-centric films but even in a love story, where hero and heroine have equal role, the characters of women are strong and not stereotypical,” Katrina, 30, told PTI.
“Earlier the roles of women were more or less same, they were repeated, but today there is a difference. And people are loving it,” she said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
L’Oreal Paris brand ambassadors Katrina, Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor came together to celebrate India’s women achievers at the third edition of the L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards yesterday.
Fifteen women from different walks of life were felicitated. “We actors work for gratification, money, fame, acknowledgement. These women who won awards do things not for financial reasons or anything,” Katrina said.