Rumours are abuzz about Katrina Kaif doing a movie with Karan Johar, in which the director is also casting ‘NH10’ actress Anushka Sharma. Reportedly KJo has refuted all such rumours, saying that he will decide on the cast of his next film after he has completed his movie ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’.
The last we saw Katrina in any of Karan Johar’s movies was ‘Agneepath’. She did an item song ‘Chikni Chameli’.
- Bollywood hitmakers who’ve been away from direction for a bit too long now
- Karan Johar on 1 year of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: It will always remain special
- Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif to team up for Karan Johar’s next. Is this the same film which originally starred Fawad Khan?
- Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor in Karan Johar’s next directorial?
- Ranbir Kapoor’s character in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is lonely: Karan Johar
- KJo’s next with Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai titled ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
Karan Johar required two lead actresses for his next and finalised Anushka as one, but he is still on a hunt for the second one. A source told DNA,” KJo has his hands full at the moment with ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’. But he has another script in place that he wants to direct next year. It requires two actresses who will play estranged sisters. Kjo has sounded off Anushka about the same and the hunt for the other actress is still on.”
Katrina Kaif, who was being speculated to have signed KJo’s next, is reportedly not being considered for any of his films.
Anushka and Katrina were last seen together in the film ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.