“Being in the public eye, you are going to be written about in media. It happened to me early in my career,” Katrina Kaif told reporters at an event when quizzed about the break up rumours doing the round for the last several weeks.
According to the ‘Dhoom 3’ actress, the media and the film industry need each other. “We need each other, we work together. The media also helps us in passing the message to the audience. It is part and parcel of the job. Take the good with the bad,” she added.
Prodded again on confirming or denying the reports of her split with Ranbir Kapoor, the 32-year-old actress shot back saying, “I am here as a professional …. I am here in the capacity of my work and as a woman one should respect that. I am sure you will agree with me.”
Katrina and Ranbir met on the sets of “Ajab Prem Ki Ghajab Kahaani” and they started dating. The couple has been seen together a lot of times, either for film screenings, parties or on holidays. But of late there has been intense rumours about trouble in their paradise.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest