“Being in the public eye, you are going to be written about in media. It happened to me early in my career,” Katrina Kaif told reporters at an event when quizzed about the break up rumours doing the round for the last several weeks.
According to the ‘Dhoom 3’ actress, the media and the film industry need each other. “We need each other, we work together. The media also helps us in passing the message to the audience. It is part and parcel of the job. Take the good with the bad,” she added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Prodded again on confirming or denying the reports of her split with Ranbir Kapoor, the 32-year-old actress shot back saying, “I am here as a professional …. I am here in the capacity of my work and as a woman one should respect that. I am sure you will agree with me.”
Katrina and Ranbir met on the sets of “Ajab Prem Ki Ghajab Kahaani” and they started dating. The couple has been seen together a lot of times, either for film screenings, parties or on holidays. But of late there has been intense rumours about trouble in their paradise.