However Katrina Kaif dismissed such reports saying there were no such plans as of now. “I don’t know about this, it has come in media today. It is news to me as I got to know when someone sent me a message about this, till then I was not aware about it,” Katrina Kaif told PTI.
“But there is no such thing. If there is something like that happening, I will be the first one to tell you all about it. But, there are no such plans as yet,” she added.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Ranbir had earlier said in an interview that Katrina was special to him. The actress said she does not get disturbed by reports about her personal life as she has learned how to tackle such things now.
“These things don’t bother me today as it used to earlier. I think with time you get used to it,” she said. The ‘Dhoom 3’ actress said her family too was not aware of what was being written about her personal life.