However Katrina Kaif dismissed such reports saying there were no such plans as of now. “I don’t know about this, it has come in media today. It is news to me as I got to know when someone sent me a message about this, till then I was not aware about it,” Katrina Kaif told PTI.
“But there is no such thing. If there is something like that happening, I will be the first one to tell you all about it. But, there are no such plans as yet,” she added.
Ranbir had earlier said in an interview that Katrina was special to him. The actress said she does not get disturbed by reports about her personal life as she has learned how to tackle such things now.
“These things don’t bother me today as it used to earlier. I think with time you get used to it,” she said. The ‘Dhoom 3’ actress said her family too was not aware of what was being written about her personal life.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched