Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is shooting in hill town Shimla for her upcoming film ‘bang Bang’ with Hrithik Rohsan.
The actress, who was last seen in ‘Dhoom: 3’, joined her co-star on Staurday (February 8) for the shooting. Hithik Roshan has been shooting for the film in the Himachal hill station since February 3.
The film’s shooting was delayed due to Hrithik Rohsna’s brain injury, which he had sustained last year while doing some stunts for ‘Bang Bang’.However, now Hrithik Roshan is back in full swing and has begun shooting for ‘Bang Bang’ in Shimla opposite Katrina Kaif.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
‘Bang Bang’ kept getting held up as Hrithik Roshan was recuperating from his brain surgery in July 2013. According to reports both Hrithik and Katrina have given bulk dates to the project and the shooting schedule will go on for straight six weeks.
Meanwhile, Katrina Kaif had a single release in 2013 – ‘Dhoom: 3’ – for she was taunted on length of her role as being “underutilised” in ‘Dhoom: 3’.
The actress however took the comment in her stride saying, “I take it as a compliment that people wanted to see more of me in the film. Next time when I do a film I will see to it that I do more stuff”.
After ‘Bang Bang’, Katrina has string of projects lined up, Kabir Khan’s ‘Phantom’ opposite Saif Ali Khan, Abhishek Kapoor’s ‘Fitoor’ with Aditya Roy Kapur and Anurag Basu’s ‘Jagga Jassos’ with beau Ranbir Kapoor.