Katrina Kaif is joining stars like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor and Freida Pinto as the new spokesperson of cosmetic brand L’Oreal Paris.
The ‘Dhoom 3’, the fourth Indian to be named as the face of the beauty brand, said it was an honour to be a part of the family.
“The stunning women that represent the brand across the globe are strong motivators. It is an incredible privilege to be joining this league of ladies. I’m looking forward to working with the L’Oreal Paris team in India and creating some new global beauty trends,” Kaif, 30, said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress was welcomed by Aishwarya, who has been representing the brand for 12 years.
“I would like to extend a warm welcome to Katrina to the L’Oreal Paris family. I am sure she will enjoy representing team India as brand ambassador and I wish her the very best,” Aishwarya said.