The ‘Dhoom 3’, the fourth Indian to be named as the face of the beauty brand, said it was an honour to be a part of the family.
“The stunning women that represent the brand across the globe are strong motivators. It is an incredible privilege to be joining this league of ladies. I’m looking forward to working with the L’Oreal Paris team in India and creating some new global beauty trends,” Kaif, 30, said.
The actress was welcomed by Aishwarya, who has been representing the brand for 12 years.
“I would like to extend a warm welcome to Katrina to the L’Oreal Paris family. I am sure she will enjoy representing team India as brand ambassador and I wish her the very best,” Aishwarya said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016