Actress Katrina Kaif has denied being approached to star opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Rahul Dholakia’s ‘Raees’. There were reports that SRK and Katrina will be seen together again in the Farhan Akhtar production after ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.
“I don’t know where this news has come from. There is no such discussion like that till now. There are three films ‘Bang Bang’, ‘Phantom’ and ‘Jagga Jassos’ that I am doing right now. I am in talks for two more projects which I can’t reveal,” Katrina Kaif told PTI.
Even Rahul dismissed the report and said, “I don’t think so we have approached her. But we will surely finalise the leading lady in a couple of weeks.” (See Pics: Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor at L’Oreal Women Awards)
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Apparently, Katrina Kaif has been offered a role in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s period film. But the actress was not in mood to reveal any details and she neither denied nor confirmed doing it.
“I feel for whatever films I am in discussion with a filmmaker it is not correct to talk about it unless one is doing it because if it doesn’t work out then it makes things awkward for the people and the project,” she said. (Read: I am not marrying Ranbir in 2015, says Katrina Kaif )
The actress has delivered two hit films with Ranbir earlier in ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghajab Kahani’ and ‘Rajneeti’.
Both the films that Ranbir and I did were really liked by people and were successful. It is exciting for me to work with Ranbir again, he is a great actor. Director Anurag Basu is one of the finest directors that we have today and I am privileged to work with him,” she said.
Besides, she has Kabir Khan’s ‘Phantom’ with Saif Ali Khan, with whom she is pairing up for the first time.