Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who is busy promoting her much-awaited film ‘Kick’ has praised her co-star Salman Khan’s former ladylove Katrina Kaif for working hard to be where she’s today.
“We can’t do anything without hardwork. I feel even if you are doing good work, you still have to work harder…I am sure Katrina is someone who has worked extremely hard and that’s the reason she is one of the leading actresses today,” Jacqueline said here.
“For five years I have been here (in Hindi filmdom) and I have only been working hard,” said the Sri Lankan beauty.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress is open to do special dance numbers in films.
“If I was asked to do special appearance, I don’t mind. Our (Bollywood) movies are considered to be part of song and dance culture, so if I get an opportunity to perform on a song in a movie, I think it’s nice. I love dancing and music,” she said.