Fitoor actress Katrina Kaif is in Delhi for the promotions of her upcoming film ‘Fitoor’. During her stay in the capital the actress decided to go shopping at the famous market for women wear ‘Janpath’. Most of the girls in Delhi come here to shop.
Apart from promoting her films at high-end hotels and interacting with the press, she has now gone on a shopping spree for herself. The actress was accompanied by her co-actor Aditya Roy Kapur to the market. This was a part of their promotional campaign for the movie. (PHOTOS: Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapoor go shopping at Janpath, Delhi)
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Katrina looked lovely in a printed red jump suit while Aditya was handsome in casuals. From helping her select try earrings and bangles, Aditya also looked for a shawl for his leading lady. In return, Katrina also bought his Fitoor co-actor a scarf.
Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, Fitoor will release on February 12.