Fitoor actress Katrina Kaif is in Delhi for the promotions of her upcoming film ‘Fitoor’. During her stay in the capital the actress decided to go shopping at the famous market for women wear ‘Janpath’. Most of the girls in Delhi come here to shop.
Apart from promoting her films at high-end hotels and interacting with the press, she has now gone on a shopping spree for herself. The actress was accompanied by her co-actor Aditya Roy Kapur to the market. This was a part of their promotional campaign for the movie. (PHOTOS: Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapoor go shopping at Janpath, Delhi)
Katrina looked lovely in a printed red jump suit while Aditya was handsome in casuals. From helping her select try earrings and bangles, Aditya also looked for a shawl for his leading lady. In return, Katrina also bought his Fitoor co-actor a scarf.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, Fitoor will release on February 12.