Actress Katrina Kaif says the difficult thing in a relationship is either the opposition from others or shaky commitment of the person one loves.
In the upcoming film ‘Fitoor’, the lead pair of Katrina and Aditya Roy Kapur seemingly face difficulty in uniting.
Asked about the difficulties in love, Katrina Kaif said, “In love, opposition comes from either outside force or from the person you are in love with. Every relationship and love story has its own conflicts. Sometimes it can be conflict of third party, of being afraid of commitment, there can be so many conflicts.” (Read: Fitoor trailer: Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapoor make you sink in love)
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
To portray certain emotions on screen, the 32-year-old ‘Bang Bang!’ star draws from her real life experiences. “It is not necessary that you translate everything from your own life to a film. But the moments of pain, happiness, moment of love, sorrow, you can you use those moments.” (Love is never easy but it can be the most beautiful thing: Katrina Kaif
The director of “Fitoor”, Abhishek Kapoor, said it’s difficult to read the mind of women.
Katrina demurred. “I disagree. I think women know their mind better than the men. I can speak for myself. I think I know my mind. I am too certain… It, probably, is my weakness. Men know their minds less.
“This character is inspired by ‘Great Expectations’ (Charles Dickens’s novel). She has a mind of a man. Her mind is so unlike mine,” she said.