Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is gearing up for the release of ‘Singham Returns’, put an end to all the rumours about her actress-sister Karisma Kapoor’s re marriage to rumoured beau Sandeep Toshniwal, CEO of a pharmaceutical company.
Karisma Kapoor has recently filed for divorce from her husband Sunjay Kapur. The couple had been living separately for a while. The have two kids – daughter Samaira and son Kiaan Raj Kapoor and reports suggest that there was a delay in divorce because of their kids custody.
In a recent interview to a leading daily, Kareena Kapoor said her sister is going through a difficult period in her life and that the re-marriage rumours are only hurting her. Bebo also made it clear that her sister will never remarry.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“It’s better to stay apart in peace than to live together and fight. But Lolo will never re marry. Leave her alone, her divorce hasn’t come through yet. It’s a traumatic time for her,” Kareena said when questioned on Karisma’s divorce with ex-husband Sunjay Kapur and her relationship with Sandeep Toshniwal.
Karisma’s brother-in-law Saif Ali Khan played a mediator between Sunjay and Karishma in court. “Saif is like a brother to Lolo, he is very fond of her. He stands by her,” she said.
Karisma Kapoor was last seen in ‘Bombay Talkies’ and is currently busy doing ads.