Actresses Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan are likely to attend the concert of their cousin Armaan Jain’s debut film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’.
Music maestro A R Rahman, who has composed music for the film, will perform live at a five-star hotel in suburban Mumbai tomorrow evening.
The Kapoor sisters have taken time out of their busy schedules to be a part of this gala event and are excited about the first performance of Armaan, the younger grandson of Bollywood ‘showman’ late Raj Kapoor, a press release issued here said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Rahman, who is currently in Los Angeles for an international project, will be flying down to Mumbai for the event. Produced by Kareena’s husband and actor Saif Ali Khan and directed by Imtiaz Ali’s brother Arif, ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ stars Armaan and Deekhsha Seth and is scheduled to release on July 4.