Actresses Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan are likely to attend the concert of their cousin Armaan Jain’s debut film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’.
Music maestro A R Rahman, who has composed music for the film, will perform live at a five-star hotel in suburban Mumbai tomorrow evening.
The Kapoor sisters have taken time out of their busy schedules to be a part of this gala event and are excited about the first performance of Armaan, the younger grandson of Bollywood ‘showman’ late Raj Kapoor, a press release issued here said.
Rahman, who is currently in Los Angeles for an international project, will be flying down to Mumbai for the event. Produced by Kareena’s husband and actor Saif Ali Khan and directed by Imtiaz Ali’s brother Arif, ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ stars Armaan and Deekhsha Seth and is scheduled to release on July 4.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn