Karisma Kapoor, who recently got divorced from her husband of 11 years Sunjay Kapur, has been spending some time with her family in Mumbai. So, her ex-husband Sunjay was also seen enjoying family time with their kids Samaira and Kiaan.
Samaira and Kiaan, who stay with their mother Karisma in Mumbai, came over to New Delhi to spend Father’s Day with their dad. And a delighted Sunjay Kapur posted a happy picture of them together.
He tweeted: “Being a father is the best job I could ever have. Thank you for the best Father’s Day ever. Love you the most!”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Sunjay Kapur and Karisma had been living apart for many years but the couple recently got divorced last month after a reported bitter custody battle.