Karisma Kapoor, who recently got divorced from her husband of 11 years Sunjay Kapur, has been spending some time with her family in Mumbai. So, her ex-husband Sunjay was also seen enjoying family time with their kids Samaira and Kiaan.
Samaira and Kiaan, who stay with their mother Karisma in Mumbai, came over to New Delhi to spend Father’s Day with their dad. And a delighted Sunjay Kapur posted a happy picture of them together.
He tweeted: “Being a father is the best job I could ever have. Thank you for the best Father’s Day ever. Love you the most!”
Sunjay Kapur and Karisma had been living apart for many years but the couple recently got divorced last month after a reported bitter custody battle.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016