For Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor her brother-in-law Saif Ali khan is the best brother in law in the world.
Saif is married to Karisma’s younger sister Kareena.
Fondly known as Lolo in the industry, Karisma Kapoor is a recent joinee on the photo sharing website Instagram. She posted a picture of hers dancing with Saif. She captioned the picture, “Happy Birthday Saif ! Best brother in law ever.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The ‘Race 2’ actor, who turned 44 today on August 16, got married to Kareena Kapoor two years ago, after being in a live- in relationship with long time girlfriend Kareena.
According to reports, Saif also helped Karisma in her recent divorce with ex-husband Sanjuy Kapur.
Saif will soon be seen in director Kabir Khan’s next, ‘Phantom’, with Katrina Kaif.