For Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor her brother-in-law Saif Ali khan is the best brother in law in the world.
Saif is married to Karisma’s younger sister Kareena.
Fondly known as Lolo in the industry, Karisma Kapoor is a recent joinee on the photo sharing website Instagram. She posted a picture of hers dancing with Saif. She captioned the picture, “Happy Birthday Saif ! Best brother in law ever.”
The ‘Race 2’ actor, who turned 44 today on August 16, got married to Kareena Kapoor two years ago, after being in a live- in relationship with long time girlfriend Kareena.
According to reports, Saif also helped Karisma in her recent divorce with ex-husband Sanjuy Kapur.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Saif will soon be seen in director Kabir Khan’s next, ‘Phantom’, with Katrina Kaif.