Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, who has been missing from the silver screen since 2012, has hinted that she may make a comeback in 2017.
“I do a lot of endorsements and stuff like that, but a movie is a big commitment. Maybe sometime soon. Maybe next year, who knows? Haven’t decided anything,” Karisma said.
The actress is currently in the midst of a legal battle with her estranged husband Sunjay Kapur.
When reporters questioned her about her divorce, Karisma just said “thank you” and walked off.
Karisma separated from Sunjay over five years ago, and has now filed a dowry harassment case against him and her mother-in-law Rani Surinder Kapur.
- Randhir Kapoor on Karisma Kapoor's marriage rumours with Sandeep Toshniwal: She has my blessings
- Karisma Kapoor's rumoured beau Sandeep Toshniwal's divorce finalised
- Karisma Kapoor to romance Salman Khan in Judwaa 2?
- Karisma Kapoor to make comeback on big screen next year?
- Karisma is not thinking of films as of now: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur to be divorced next year due to trust issues
The “Biwi No. 1” actress and Sunjay tied the knot in 2003 and share two children — daughter Samaira and son Kiaan.