Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor, who has been missing from the silver screen since 2012, has hinted that she may make a comeback in 2017.
“I do a lot of endorsements and stuff like that, but a movie is a big commitment. Maybe sometime soon. Maybe next year, who knows? Haven’t decided anything,” Karisma said.
The actress is currently in the midst of a legal battle with her estranged husband Sunjay Kapur.
When reporters questioned her about her divorce, Karisma just said “thank you” and walked off.
Karisma separated from Sunjay over five years ago, and has now filed a dowry harassment case against him and her mother-in-law Rani Surinder Kapur.
- Karisma Kapoor, ex-husband Sunjay Kapur celebrate daughter Samaira’s birthday, see inside photos
- Karisma Kapoor’s children Samaira and Kiaan strike the perfect pose with father Sunjay Kapur
- Randhir Kapoor on Karisma Kapoor’s marriage rumours with Sandeep Toshniwal: She has my blessings
- Karisma Kapoor to romance Salman Khan in Judwaa 2?
- Karisma Kapoor to make comeback on big screen next year?
- Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur to be divorced next year due to trust issues
The “Biwi No. 1” actress and Sunjay tied the knot in 2003 and share two children — daughter Samaira and son Kiaan.