Actress Kareena Kapoor says her priorities have changed after marriage and that she will do only those films that can give her enough time to spend with family.
The actress, who is married to Bollywood actor-producer Saif Ali Khan, recently turned down Zoya Akhtar’s film “Dil Dhadakne Do” as she couldn’t go on cruise for three months since she is married.
“I am at a stage in my life where my priorities are different…I am married and I would like to give time to my family,” Kareena told reporters in a group interview.
“I would not go out for three to four months. That is the reason why I refused Zoya’s film. I couldn’t go on a cruise for three months. I want to do a film which will work according to my time. I am very clear about that,” she added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review