Actress Kareena Kapoor says her priorities have changed after marriage and that she will do only those films that can give her enough time to spend with family.
The actress, who is married to Bollywood actor-producer Saif Ali Khan, recently turned down Zoya Akhtar’s film “Dil Dhadakne Do” as she couldn’t go on cruise for three months since she is married.
“I am at a stage in my life where my priorities are different…I am married and I would like to give time to my family,” Kareena told reporters in a group interview.
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
“I would not go out for three to four months. That is the reason why I refused Zoya’s film. I couldn’t go on a cruise for three months. I want to do a film which will work according to my time. I am very clear about that,” she added.