Bollywood filmmaker Nikhil Advani who is currently shooting a remake of Subhash Ghai’s ‘Hero’, is all set to direct two more projects, to be shot back-to-back.
While the first project will star Imran Khan, the second film will feature Saif Ali Khan in the lead.
Nikhil Advani’s announcement will announce the main cast for both the films after finalising the leading lady.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to reports Kareena Kapoor has turned down the project with Saif Ali Khan, as the couple is not keen to do any more films together at the moment.
Nikhil Advani confirmed, “My film starring Imran will start in September. I’ll be shooting it till the end of 2014. The Saif project will begin in the middle of 2015.”
Asked to shed some light on the content of the two films Nikhil revealed, “The Imran starrer is an edgy rom-com while the Saif film will be an intense drama.”