Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor will soon be seen opposite Farhan Akhtar in director Bejoy Nambiar’s next film, according to reports. Bejoy is currently in talks with Kareena Kapoor for his next starring Amitabh Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar.
Though no formal announcement has been made, Kareena Kapoor recently revealed that she liked the script but will make a decision once she wraps up the shoot of ‘Singham 2’.
Commenting on the same, Bejoy said: “I cannot comment on this right now, but the film will be produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, we will make an official announcement on the same, since we are still in talks for it.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This yet to be titled film is slated to go on floors by the end of this year.