Kareena Kapoor Khan said on Tuesday (January 21) that she plans to turn down roles in movies if they are offered purely due to “friendship” and get particular about “good scripts”.
“For me, 2014 is all about being happy and content, spending time with my husband, as well as saying no to friends (for acting in movies). This is something that I haven’t done in the past,” Kareena said.
Recently, she had said that she looks forward to “good scripts and more importantly, learn the art of turning down roles in “bad” movies.
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
She will be seen next in Singham 2. “I am playing a Maharashtrian girl. It is an interesting role. I have worked with Rohit Shetty earlier and our combination has always worked for us at the box office,” she said.