Kareena Kapoor Khan said on Tuesday (January 21) that she plans to turn down roles in movies if they are offered purely due to “friendship” and get particular about “good scripts”.
“For me, 2014 is all about being happy and content, spending time with my husband, as well as saying no to friends (for acting in movies). This is something that I haven’t done in the past,” Kareena said.
Recently, she had said that she looks forward to “good scripts and more importantly, learn the art of turning down roles in “bad” movies.
She will be seen next in Singham 2. “I am playing a Maharashtrian girl. It is an interesting role. I have worked with Rohit Shetty earlier and our combination has always worked for us at the box office,” she said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest