Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan, who will be seen playing the role of a woman in his upcoming comedy film ‘Humshakals’, revealed that his diva wife Kareena Kapoor Khan shared tips with him while preparing for the role.
Saif said Kareena Kapoor taught him how to stand and give a perfect pout for the role. “
I was initially apprehensive when Sajid narrated the sequence to me… But Kareena made that easy. I took tips from her. She taught me how to pout and do the hair. She told me that I have to look better than Riteish’s female look,” Saif told reporters in New Delhi. The entire Humshakals team sans Bipasha Basu were there to promote the movie in national capital.
While Saif had the support of his wife for the preparation, his co-actor Riteish Deshmukh said that he could only borrow a skirt from his wife Genelia. Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor will be seen cross dressing as women in the Sajid Khan film.
Meanwhile, director Sajid Khan said that it did not take a long time to convince Ram Kapoor for the female act.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“I only told Sajid that my kids will see this film, it should not be vulgar. He said that Sajid asked me to keep faith in him and I can say my kids can watch the film,” said Ram Kapoor.
Taking humour to the next level, Saif Ali Khan said romancing Riteish Deshmukh in ‘Humshakals’ was ‘special’. “We have done it both ways. First, I was the boy waiting for this very beautiful Riteish. But I think when I was the girl and Riteish was the boy, that was a very special moment.”
He further said romancing Riteish was like as easy as dating in a twelve year old relation. “It was like we have been saying for 12 years,” Saif said.
Humshakals also stars Esha Gupta, Tamannaah Bhatia and Bipasha Basu in lead role and is slated to release on June 20.