Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan, who will be seen playing the role of a woman in his upcoming comedy film ‘Humshakals’, revealed that his diva wife Kareena Kapoor Khan shared tips with him while preparing for the role.
Saif said Kareena Kapoor taught him how to stand and give a perfect pout for the role. “
I was initially apprehensive when Sajid narrated the sequence to me… But Kareena made that easy. I took tips from her. She taught me how to pout and do the hair. She told me that I have to look better than Riteish’s female look,” Saif told reporters in New Delhi. The entire Humshakals team sans Bipasha Basu were there to promote the movie in national capital.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While Saif had the support of his wife for the preparation, his co-actor Riteish Deshmukh said that he could only borrow a skirt from his wife Genelia. Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor will be seen cross dressing as women in the Sajid Khan film.
Meanwhile, director Sajid Khan said that it did not take a long time to convince Ram Kapoor for the female act.
“I only told Sajid that my kids will see this film, it should not be vulgar. He said that Sajid asked me to keep faith in him and I can say my kids can watch the film,” said Ram Kapoor.
Taking humour to the next level, Saif Ali Khan said romancing Riteish Deshmukh in ‘Humshakals’ was ‘special’. “We have done it both ways. First, I was the boy waiting for this very beautiful Riteish. But I think when I was the girl and Riteish was the boy, that was a very special moment.”
He further said romancing Riteish was like as easy as dating in a twelve year old relation. “It was like we have been saying for 12 years,” Saif said.
Humshakals also stars Esha Gupta, Tamannaah Bhatia and Bipasha Basu in lead role and is slated to release on June 20.