Hrithik Roshan was cast in the lead for the film but he quit due to health reasons. Kareena, who was finalised opposite Hrithik, also left the project.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
There were rumours that Salman Khan and Kareena would be part of the film but the 33-year-old actress has rubbished such reports.
“Will Salman be part of ‘Shuddhi’? It is all created by you all (media). ‘Shuddhi’ is shelved. Karan is working on ‘The Warrior’ remake I think with Siddharth Malhotra and Akshay Kumar… this is what Karan said. It (shooting) will start in August,” Kareena told reporters here.
The actress is at Ramoji Film City to shoot for Rohit Shetty’s next ‘Singham Returns’, which also stars Ajay Devgn.
Kareena said she shares a good bond with Johar, contrary to reports that all is not well between them.
“Karan and we meet often. He loves to party. He is a very good friend. He is a brother to me and we share a deep bond. He is somebody who can be there for you,” Kareena said.