Hrithik Roshan was cast in the lead for the film but he quit due to health reasons. Kareena, who was finalised opposite Hrithik, also left the project.
There were rumours that Salman Khan and Kareena would be part of the film but the 33-year-old actress has rubbished such reports.
“Will Salman be part of ‘Shuddhi’? It is all created by you all (media). ‘Shuddhi’ is shelved. Karan is working on ‘The Warrior’ remake I think with Siddharth Malhotra and Akshay Kumar… this is what Karan said. It (shooting) will start in August,” Kareena told reporters here.
The actress is at Ramoji Film City to shoot for Rohit Shetty’s next ‘Singham Returns’, which also stars Ajay Devgn.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Kareena said she shares a good bond with Johar, contrary to reports that all is not well between them.
“Karan and we meet often. He loves to party. He is a very good friend. He is a brother to me and we share a deep bond. He is somebody who can be there for you,” Kareena said.