Saif, son of the late cricketer and actress Sharmila Tagore, is planning to make a film on Pataudi’s life. “It’s really nice that Saif is thinking of it (making the film). I had spent three years with him (Pataudi) and he was a man of few words. He was a very quite person,” Kareena Kapoor said in an interview.
“He was very warm and would not express his affection towards me. But I remember, once we all were in Pataudi (town) and he put his hand on my shoulder. It was a gesture of warmth and strength. It is something which will always remain with me,” she said.
The 33-year old actress said her father-in-law was proud of the work of his children and her as well.
“He was always proud of Saif and me. I don’t think he had seen too many of my films but he had seen ‘Omkara’ and liked me in it,” she said.
The former Indian cricket captain, who was the titular Nawab of Pataudi from 1952 until 1971, died in 2011 of a lung ailment in Delhi. The actress says he was a great sporting icon and legend. “I remember reading lovely articles written by the Indian and international media about him after he passed away. I am happy people paid respect towards him,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Meanwhile, on the rumours of Saif’s daughter Sara, from his former wife Amrita Singh, joining films, Kareena said that there are no Bollywood plans for Sara now as she is still studying in New York.
The ‘Jab We Met’ actress, will be next seen in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham Returns’ with co-star Ajay Devgn.