Kareena Kapoor Khan as part of a special celebrity screening of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil a few days back and can’t stop raving about the film. The movie which stars her cousin Ranbir Kapoor got a big thumbs up from the Ki and Ka actor.
Speaking at an event organised by MAMI, Kareena said, “I loved Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. I think all actors — Ranbir, Anushka and Aish (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) have done a fantastic job. I am sure the audience will love the film. This is Karan Johar’s best film till date.”
Kareena, however, refused to comment on the controversy in which ADHM was embroiled until last week. “No point talking about something that has already been resolved,” said Kareena.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Talking about her own film, Veere Di Wedding, that she would start shooting post her delivery, Kareena said, “We all are excited about the film. It is India’s first chick flick.”
The actress who made her first appearance at MAMI Monday evening rued the fact that she had to give the opening ceremony at the Royal Opera House a miss. Kareena told festival boss Kiran Rao that she would try her best to make it to the closing ceremony at Rang Mandir on October 27.
Kareena also set aside talks of being a trendsetter by choosing to work during pregnancy. “I don’t know it’s the most normal and beautiful thing. When you get married, you share your happiness. Similarly, the happiness during pregnancy should also be shared. I am a working woman and will always be one.”