Kareena Kapoor Khan today said that she was not sure if she would act in the movie ‘Shuddhi’, whenever it went on the floor.
Shooting for the movie was scheduled to begin this year and supposed to hit movie halls in 2015.
To be produced by Karan Johar, the movie which would star Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, has been repeatedly postponed, primarily due to actor Hrithik Roshan’s head injury.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I don’t know when it will happen. Since one and half years, it has got postponed. I haven’t met Karan Johar and Hrithik is busy doing a movie titled ‘Bang Bang’. Whenever the movie goes to the floors, I will decide whether to do it,” Kareena said.
Last year, ‘Shuddhi’ director Karan Malhotra had rubbished rumours of Deepika Padukone replacing Kareena Kapoor Khan in the movie and confirmed that she is very much part of it.
An year ago, director Karan Malhotra had told PTI, “Kareena is very much a part of the movie. It (rumours of Deepika Padukone acting in the movie) is not true. We have not approached anyone. It is a one hero and one heroine project”.