Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is busy with her Bollywood projects and endorsements, has been recently dragged into a controversy. A medical company has been apparently promoting her name in order to sell their weight loss pills. It has obviously left the actress upset, considering that she has never been associated with the company.
- Taimur Ali Khan’s new avatar has got everyone talking
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s mint anarkali is a perfect pick for a sangeet night
- Kareena Kapoor Khan hosts a dinner party for her girl gang
- Bollywood Blitz: Is it time for Indian fashion to axe the filmi showstopper?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks pristine in Anamika Khanna’s design at LFW finale
- Kareena Kapoor Khan on Veere Di Wedding: Two female producers onboard makes it more exciting
According to the medical firm, Kareena Kapoor Khan has apparently used their product which is weight loss pills in order to reduce 13 kgs and even a website has carried this news. Now, Kareena’s team is planning to take legal action against the company and the website for fake promotions. The actress, who came across the news almost a week, later sent her team to enquire about the company and decided to contact the owner.
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who has never promoted crash dieting or weight loss pills, is miffed with the controversy and from what we hear her team is all set to sue the company for Rs. 20 crores.