Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is busy with her Bollywood projects and endorsements, has been recently dragged into a controversy. A medical company has been apparently promoting her name in order to sell their weight loss pills. It has obviously left the actress upset, considering that she has never been associated with the company.
- Sonam Kapoor is grateful to her Veere Di Wedding co-star Kareena Kapoor Khan. Find out why
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks regal in a golden Tarun Tahiliani sharara at Aamir Khan's Diwali bash
- Veere Di Wedding: Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sumeet Vyas's intense embrace in this leaked shoot picture is making us excited
- Taimur Ali Khan's latest photo is a perfect gift for all Kareena Kapoor Khan fans
- Watch: Kareena Kapoor Khan and sister Karisma Kapoor share screen space for the very first time
- Photos: Kareena Kapoor Khan's first official cover shoot after her pregnancy rocks!
According to the medical firm, Kareena Kapoor Khan has apparently used their product which is weight loss pills in order to reduce 13 kgs and even a website has carried this news. Now, Kareena’s team is planning to take legal action against the company and the website for fake promotions. The actress, who came across the news almost a week, later sent her team to enquire about the company and decided to contact the owner.
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who has never promoted crash dieting or weight loss pills, is miffed with the controversy and from what we hear her team is all set to sue the company for Rs. 20 crores.