Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan along with her mother-in-law Sharmila Tagore is busy restoring the Pataudi Palace.
Despite having a choc-a-bloc schedule due to ad shoots and shooting for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham 2’, Kareena Kapoor, who is married to actor and Nawab of Pataudi Saif Ali Khan, has been juggling her schedule to team up with Sharmila to refurnish the 10-bedroom Pataudi palace to their taste.
“Despite having a busy schedule that compels her to shoot and travel, Kareena is enthusiastic about working to restore the Pataudi palace to its former glory and both she and Sharmila are taking a keen interest in the project,” sources said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Recently, Kareena spent two days in Pataudi with Sharmila for the palace project\ before flying off to for her work commitments.