Actress Kareena Kapoor, who has worked with some of the biggest banners, says that she has no complaints about the remuneration structure in the film industry as she is ‘paid really well’.
“I get paid very well and I have no complaints. If it’s a big budget film, they can afford and what works for another actress might not work for somebody else,” the actress told reporters in a group interview.
“I feel each and every actor is different. For example, I can never do ‘The Dirty Picture’. I don’t have that courage and boldness but for me it’s a challenge to be a part of ‘Golmaal 3’ and still have a great role. It’s an honour for me to be a part of ‘Singham’ and that works for me. It’s unfair to draw any comparisons,” she added.
However, the 33-year-old was of different opinion in the year 2012 when at an event in the capital she shared how Vidya’s National Award-winning performance in the 2011 released film ‘The Dirty Picture’ has given actresses the hope for a brighter tomorrow in the Indian film industry.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
It was during that time Kareena said that she will fight for “equal pay cheques” for both actors and actresses.
Meanwhile Kareena is waiting for Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham Returns’, also starring Ajay Devgn. The film is the second instalment of the 2011 Bollywood blockbuster “Singham” and is scheduled to release in August.