Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan may be a part of a Priyadarshan film which has South actor Mohanlal in the lead role.
According to reports Priyadarshan is making a movie based on the life of Kunjali Marakkar,a valiant warrior. Mohanlal has been roped in for the main role and
rumours suggest that the director is keen on casting Kareena opposite the South superstar.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
But the 33-year-old actress rubbished all such reports and said she can’t even speak Malayalam.
“I haven’t got the offer. I don’t think I will do a Malayalam (film). I get many offers from South but I get scared to work as I can’t speak Tamil,Telugu,” she adds.
Meanwhile,Kareena Kapoor Khan might star opposite Farhan Akhtar in a biopic on renowned Urdu poet and Hindi lyricist Sahir Ludhianvi.
Farhan Akhtar will play the legendary songwriter and Kareena is likely to reprise the role of Amrita Pritam,who was the love interest of Ludhianvi.
“I have been offered the film and I am still in the process of reading it,I am going through it,” Kareena said.
This film will be produced by Ashi Dua and directed by Jasmeet Reen. Kareena had earlier walked out of one of Zoya Akhtar’s film but that hasn’t strained her relation either with Zoya or Farhan.
“Its an actor’s prerogative and choice to do a film or not. And I am friendly with Zoya and Farhan… They are wonderful,they keep offering me films. And it is an actor’s choice which film to do and not,” she said.
It was learnt that Kareena will have to build a tough physique for Karan Johar’s next production film ‘Shuddhi’.
Ask her if she would ever take up a role where she need to do something challenging physically,Kareena said,”I don’t like action films,they don’t excite me much. So I don’t know … not sure. I did it once in ‘Tashan’ and that is enough.
“Size zero is over,people like me the way I am now,” she said.
In ‘Shuddhi’ she is paired opposite Hrithik Roshan after a long time.