Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan may be a part of a Priyadarshan film which has South actor Mohanlal in the lead role.
According to reports Priyadarshan is making a movie based on the life of Kunjali Marakkar,a valiant warrior. Mohanlal has been roped in for the main role and
rumours suggest that the director is keen on casting Kareena opposite the South superstar.
But the 33-year-old actress rubbished all such reports and said she can’t even speak Malayalam.
“I haven’t got the offer. I don’t think I will do a Malayalam (film). I get many offers from South but I get scared to work as I can’t speak Tamil,Telugu,” she adds.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Meanwhile,Kareena Kapoor Khan might star opposite Farhan Akhtar in a biopic on renowned Urdu poet and Hindi lyricist Sahir Ludhianvi.
Farhan Akhtar will play the legendary songwriter and Kareena is likely to reprise the role of Amrita Pritam,who was the love interest of Ludhianvi.
“I have been offered the film and I am still in the process of reading it,I am going through it,” Kareena said.
This film will be produced by Ashi Dua and directed by Jasmeet Reen. Kareena had earlier walked out of one of Zoya Akhtar’s film but that hasn’t strained her relation either with Zoya or Farhan.
“Its an actor’s prerogative and choice to do a film or not. And I am friendly with Zoya and Farhan… They are wonderful,they keep offering me films. And it is an actor’s choice which film to do and not,” she said.
It was learnt that Kareena will have to build a tough physique for Karan Johar’s next production film ‘Shuddhi’.
Ask her if she would ever take up a role where she need to do something challenging physically,Kareena said,”I don’t like action films,they don’t excite me much. So I don’t know … not sure. I did it once in ‘Tashan’ and that is enough.
“Size zero is over,people like me the way I am now,” she said.
In ‘Shuddhi’ she is paired opposite Hrithik Roshan after a long time.