The gossip girl of the industry, Kareena Kapoor Khan, has no qualms about saying it as she sees it. She is fearless, bold and out there, and we just love that about her. More often than not, she has expressed how close she is to her sister Karisma Kapoor and brother Ranbir Kapoor. While the media was gossiping about Ranbir and Katrina Kaif’s alleged relationship, Kareena was the first one who fearlessly called Kat her “sister-in-law” when she appeared on Karan Johar’s chat show, Koffee With Karan. However, the actor who seems to have shared a very close relationship with Katrina has changed her tune now.
The actor, who is in her pregnancy’s last trimester, was in a conversation with Neha Dhupia on the actor’s podcast #NoFilterNeha. During the conversation, Neha asked Kareena about who she thinks was a better girlfriend to Ranbir — Deepika Padukone or Katrina Kaif. Kareena within few seconds said, “None.” Apparently, the actor, who on a national television channel called Katrina bhabhi, now thinks that she wasn’t good enough for her brother.
Before this, Kareena was also quizzed if she had to choose any one out of Katrina and Deepika as an actor, who would it be? The actor chose Deepika over the former, which signals towards a sweet relationship turned sour. Katrina-Ranbir never spoke about their relationship until they both broke up. While Katrina said that she has moved on by doing crunches at the gym and making herself fitter, Ranbir on #NoFilterNeha expressed how Katrina had a good effect on his life and how she was an important person.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
There were reports that the duo halted the shoot of their film, Jagga Jasoos, because of their breakup. In fact, Katrina has been putting emphasis on how Baar Baar Dekho with Sidharth Malhotra happened at a very right time. On the other hand, Ranbir and Deepika were dating each other during their Bachna Ae Haseeno days. But now they are really good friends and Deepika is said to be dating Ranveer Singh.