Kareena Kapoor Khan is always bang-on with each and every statement of hers! Be it on her personal life or her siblings’ love-life, Bebo has never shied away from coming up with the truth. Recently, the actor was in conversation with Neha Dhupia on her chat-show No Filter Neha, on Saavn. When Neha asked the soon-to-be mommy to make a choice between Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif, she went ahead and came up with her very typical straight-forward reply.
Neha asked Kareena to pick a name among Deepika and Katrina as an actor and not as Ranbir Kapoor’s girlfriends, As we know the gossipy side of Kareena, she did not take even a minute to pick Deepika over Katrina but later mentioned that the two cannot be compared.
Bebo shared quite a close relation with Kat and openly called her ‘Bhabhi’ when she appeared on Karan Johar’s chat show Koffee With Karan season four.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Further, when asked to choose between Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor, the actor said, “Both are doing such great work, it’s hard to pick coz both are doing such good work. But since most people are saying Alia, I’ll pick Shraddha, poor thing. Coz I think Shraddha is also doing really well.”
Further, when Kareena was quizzed about the child’s name in the talk show, the actor said that Saif Ali Khan wants it to be ‘traditional.’ “We haven’t thought of a name for our baby yet. Saif is a historian and would want a traditional old school name,” stated Bebo.