Actress Kareena Kapoor says she does not follow any particular beauty regime but avoids using any kind of chemical on her face.
“I don’t follow any particular regime as such. But moisturisation is important for me as I have a dry skin. I don’t use any chemical on my face. I do pilates to keep myself fit,” Kareena said.
The 33-year-old actress said to keep her lustrous locks healthy she oils them regularly.
“I try to oil my hair regularly and it feels nice too. It’s a kind of stress-buster. Everybody likes a nice hair and body massage,” said Kareena, who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Naturals salon chain.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Known for her flawless beauty and style, the ‘Jab We Met’ star said that off-screen she is like any other girl.
“Brands don’t really matter… I would be happy to travel in my jeans and kurta and walk around in pyjamas for that matter. I can stay in my track-pants all day and feel comfortable. Style is more about your attitude and it is not really about what you wear. You need to carry what you wear,” she said.
Kareena, who is married to actor Saif Ali Khan, said that she loves junk food but exercises regularly to maintain her body. “I am a Punjabi and everywhere you go in Delhi there is such amazing food. But I exercise regularly,” she said.