Actress Kareena Kapoor says she does not follow any particular beauty regime but avoids using any kind of chemical on her face.
“I don’t follow any particular regime as such. But moisturisation is important for me as I have a dry skin. I don’t use any chemical on my face. I do pilates to keep myself fit,” Kareena said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The 33-year-old actress said to keep her lustrous locks healthy she oils them regularly.
“I try to oil my hair regularly and it feels nice too. It’s a kind of stress-buster. Everybody likes a nice hair and body massage,” said Kareena, who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Naturals salon chain.
Known for her flawless beauty and style, the ‘Jab We Met’ star said that off-screen she is like any other girl.
“Brands don’t really matter… I would be happy to travel in my jeans and kurta and walk around in pyjamas for that matter. I can stay in my track-pants all day and feel comfortable. Style is more about your attitude and it is not really about what you wear. You need to carry what you wear,” she said.
Kareena, who is married to actor Saif Ali Khan, said that she loves junk food but exercises regularly to maintain her body. “I am a Punjabi and everywhere you go in Delhi there is such amazing food. But I exercise regularly,” she said.