Actor Saif Ali Khan has rubbished rumours that his actress wife Kareena Kapoor Khan underwent a sex determination test for their baby, has already had the baby and that the child would be called Saifeena. And he did it like a boss. Gossip mills have been abuzz that Kareena and Saif secretly went on to take the gender test of their unborn child and that they plan to have the baby in London.
However, Saif tried to put all the rumours to rest and said, “I want to let everyone know that we have not yet had our child and we still don’t know the sex of the child. We will not be having our child in London and the name of the child will definitely not be called Saifeena.”
It was in July this year when Saif announced that the couple is expecting their first child in December. Recently on social media, it was rumoured that Kareena who is expecting her baby in December has delivered the child already.
Fans have been sharing pictures and posts saying that Kareena has been blessed with a baby boy and they even named it as Saifeena. With congratulating messages coming up for the couple, Saif has now denied the buzz.
“To quell all the rumours, I want to let everyone know that we have not yet had our child and we still don’t know the sex of the child. We will not be having our child in London and the name of the child will definitely not be called Saifeena,” Saif reportedly said in a statement.’
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Saif, son of late legendary cricketer Tiger Pataudi and noted actress Sharmila Tagore, tied the knot with the Ki & Ka actress in October 2012 after a five-year courtship.
The 46-year-old actor was earlier married to actress Amrita Singh and has two children — daughter Sara and son Ibrahim.
With PTI inputs