Bollywood actresses Kareena Kapoor Khan and Genelia Deshmukh recently surprised everyone on the sets of ‘Humshakals’, which stars their husband Saif Ali Khan and Riteish Deshmukh respectively with a surprise dinner party in Mauritius.
The entire cast of Humshakals have been shooting in Mauritius for quite sometime now. According to reports, Kareena and Genelia learned that their husbands were feeling home sick and immediately decided to go and visit them on the sets in Mauritius.
A source close to the team said, “It was a party time when Kareena and Genelia came on the sets. They decided to have a small get together for the entire cast and surprised everyone by throwing a seafood and salad dinner party for them. Everyone had a great time together and the party went on till late in the night.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Produced by Fox Star Studios and Pooja Entertainment, ‘Humshakals’ also stars Ram Kapoor, Tamannaah Bhatia, Esha Gupta and Bipasha Basu. Directed by Sajid Khan, the film is all set to release June 20.