Kareena Kapoor’s recent London trip with husband Saif Ali Khan sparked off rumours of the actress checking into the British nation to relax in the wake of an impending motherhood. And ever since the couple returned to India, reports of Kareena being pregnant spread like wildfire.
Rubbishing those claims Kareena on Thursday told us that she has always been open about her life and would let the world know when the stork comes visiting.
- 16 years of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham: Here's why Poo was the best thing about K3G
- I feel small and lame in front of Soha Ali Khan: Kareena Kapoor
- Madhuri Dixit's sweet message for Kareena Kapoor Khan will make your day
- Is Kareena Kapoor Khan busy shopping for her baby? See pics
- Kareena Kapoor confirms pregnancy. This is how she kept it a secret till now
- Kareena Kapoor is pregnant, expecting baby in December: confirms husband Saif Ali Khan
When we asked if there is indeed an impending motherhood as being speculated, Kareena told Indian Express.com, “God willing hopefully. I am a woman. But right now there is nothing to say about it.”
So all talks about you being pregnant were just false rumours, we quizzed. “The fact that you all are talking about it is making me super excited. I gave five hidden children in London,” quipped Kareena.